|Mr. Deity and the Wrong Number|
|Season Three, Episode Thirteen|
|Air date||December 16, 2009|
|Characters|| Mr. Deity
Pat Robertson (voice only)
Mr. Deity and the Woman
Mr. Deity and the Magic, Part Deux
Mr. Deity makes a phone call to Pat Robertson.
- Mr. Deity refers to the caller as "Marion" and "Pat". This person is supposed to be Marion Robertson, who goes by Pat.
- In Mr. Deity and Lucifer, Mr. Deity mentions that Larry is supposed to be #2 on his speed dial, but that that number always ends up calling Pat Robertson.
- Some of Pat's lines are taken from an interview with Jerry Falwell and him. Falwell said, "And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.' " Robertson responded, "Well, I totally concur." They were discussing the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- Pat asks Mr. Deity to hit Dover. After a trial in Dover where Intelligent Design was removed from the classroom, Robertson said, "I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: if there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected Him from your city," and "And don't wonder why he hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for His help because He might not be there," and "God is tolerant and loving, but we can't keep sticking our finger in His eye forever. If they have future problems in Dover, I recommend they call on Charles Darwin. Maybe he can help them."
- Mr. Deity calls Torquemada. Tomás de Torquemada was the leader of the Spanish Inquisition.