|Mr. Deity and the Top Ten|
|Season One, Episode Eight|
|Air date||March 7, 2007|
Mr. Deity and the Tour de Hell
Mr. Deity and the Book
Mr. Deity, Larry, and Jesus try to compile a list of the ten most important moral commandments.
- The Top Ten list is supposed to be the Ten Commandments, given in Exodus 20:3-17.
- Mr. Deity suggests the commandment Exodus 20:7, which is not to take God's name in vain. This is traditionally taken to mean not to use the name God as a swear word, but Mr. Deity says it means not to do evil in his name.
- Jesus calls Mr. Deity "Dad". In the Bible, Jesus is the Son, and the Lord God is the Father.
- Jesus mentions how a man was put to death for breaking the Sabbath by gathering sticks. This occurs in the Bible in Numbers 15:32-36.
- To deliver the Top Ten list, Mr. Deity wants a burning bush, as described in the Bible in Exodus 3:2.